Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Befikar Umar Bhar

We always plan for a perfect life. How many of us finally get to achieve that? I know there mustn't be many. We are too bounded by the various constraints that life puts in front of us. And instead of maximizing our objective function we end up solving linear equations for the companies we work for. I too is not different and if I am ever given a chance to lead my life my way without any constraints, my bucket list would definitely include the following 5 things:

Travel to Bermuda Triangle: Every time I hear a story about the Bermuda Triangle, my desire to visit the place and solve the mystery only increases. The stories of missing ships and mysterious creatures sound so unreal that it is tough to believe that anything of such nature exists. That's one more reason why I want to be the first one to break the mystery. And if I do so I wish it will be some paranormal mystery.

Sport craziest adventures: The biggest issue in the life of a human being is to sustain their savings and use it to realize their dream fantasies. I am sure adventure sports is in the hit list of a huge chunk of population. I too want to play all the exciting adventure sports ranging from scuba diving to parachuting. And then I wish if I could film them into the repository of everlasting memories

Yosemite experience: This might probably be a weird wish but visiting that place and experiencing the starry night is something which is definitely there in my bucket-list. The project Yosemite is one another reason why I am so uniquely attached and inclined towards this place. The experience would be different from a typical travel experience as I would not like to stay in motion if I go to that place. Rather I would go the sedentary way and immerse myself into the depth of deep space and shiny stars.

Stay in an over-water Bungalow: It would not be random or lucky if you take a correct guess that my next wish would move from clear skies to something related to water. Yes the wish of staying in an over water Bungalow after seeing the beauty of Maldives might not be exactly new. And perhaps the reason that it is in my bucket-list is because it is an aspiration of many to spend at least a day in such ambiance.

Giving back to society through education: We, the part of the privileged society, are obligated to return back to society. I see desire in a number of people but they are not able to do for simple reasons such as too occupied in their personal obligations, family responsibilities and other desires. Financial obligation is perhaps the biggest reason why they are not able to engage themselves in giving back to society. My wish is to be absolutely constraint-less with no financial obligations so that I can transfer whatever knowledge and wisdom I have gathered over the period. 

I would urge you to look at the link http://bit.ly/BefikarUmarBhar to understand more about how to lie life #BefikarUmarBhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment