Sunday, February 15, 2015

Experience #UnconditionalLove

Valentine's day. Such a wonderful day for lovers and such a bad day for cricket fans. I am sure India's match against Pakistan on 15th Feb is going to create a upheaval in a number of relationships where the guy would have to choose between staying away from cricket and spending time with love. I pity those couple who break their relationship just for a cricket match. But if one analyze closely there are much better options in the market. Asus Zenfone is definitely one of those better options and is an ideal valentine for a gizmo geek like me. The reasons are simple:

Pursuing my hobbies: It wouldn't stop me from pursuing my interests or hobby. So if I want to watch a cricket match or write a blog or go for a lonely tour I would be free to do so. My romance would not be limited to a single activity but would cover a wide range. Moreover I don't have to look for commonalities. So I can spend time with it the way I would want to.

Make me better-me without trying to change me: It would never say bad things that can distort the daily functioning of a normal life. It would never argue with me on mindless stuffs. It would be a good listener. It would always refrain from mindless chatter. It would allow me to play all the cell-phone games I love to play. It would make me more knowledgeable. So instead of chatting about crappy saas-bahu soaps, I can improve my knowledge by reading stuffs on Wikipedia and other smartphone applications.

No scope of over-possessiveness: The scope of over-possessiveness is almost negligible. It would never stop me from meeting my friends or colleagues. It would allow me to connect with the larger world. So even if I am spending all my time with Zenfone, I would still be connected to the world through Facebook, Gmail and other applications.

Pocket-friendly: It would never eat into my wallet. It would rather help me saving my money by helping in organizing my activities better. It would help me look into my portfolio on a regular basis and I'd be able to manage my investments much better. One cannot get a better deal than this.

Time-Saving: It would keep me homely and help me save a lot of time. So I don't have to keep myself awake for hours in the night. I can do better time management by using the calendar and similar applications. I would not have to go outside to have food. I would be able to order it using the Foodpanda app and they will deliver do home-delivery. I would be able to watch movies sitting at home on Zenfone, no need to go out and pay for pop-corns. The high definition screen would only add to the pleasure.

Check out the link and know more about its specifications. I am sure you would love it. http://www.flipkart.com/asusIt is indeed nothing but #UnconditionalLove for sure. Check out the video and decide for yourself.

1 comment: