Saturday, August 20, 2016

The route to my store picks

Often I have found myself at the confused juncture when it comes to buying something for myself or gifting it to special people in my life. It only exacerbates during critical occasions of gifting when I am not able to find the right product. And then there are times when I feel like buying but I don't know what to buy and where to buy from.

There is however a social platform where people can share products from different e-commerce websites. This is an excellent idea as it helps you to pick products recommended by the consumers itself rather than the marketers.

On the other side you can also post products which you intend to buy or have bought and liked it. All you have to do is create a profile in www.zapstore.com and start posting your products.

Here's a list of products I have collected in my store:

Badminton is the flavor of the season after PV Sindhu won a silver in the Rio Olympics. We have a lot of badminton enthusiasts in the country and the first step towards further promoting the sport is to get outside and play. We need that perfect Racquet. Here's my choice: the coveted Yonex model. Go for it.


A running shoe is a must in today's living culture. I found the product in this image to be the perfect choice. Here's for Reebok Men's Speed Set running shoes.


One of the tee I am very fond of. From the pic it may not look great but the fabric is just too good to resist.


If you are still using a wired landline box, it's high time to get over it. Buy a cordless phone and the one in the picture would be the perfect buy.


Another tee which I would like to buy. The color looks royal and the price is too tough to resist.


A hair straightener I recently gifted to my sister. Given the fact that there are so many models which have the same function I chose the model as in the picture. It is economical as well s value product.


I think girls would love this product. I gifted it to my sister and she was very happy with the quality. A recommended watch.


The cellphone I would recommend to anybody and everybody. My friends have been using one plus products and they are very happy. This should be a prized catch.


For full list and links you can get to my store, click here. Go explore. Happy shopping.


I am making my own store for the #BestZapStore activity at BlogAdda in association with Zapstore. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment